Thursday, January 22, 2009

tee ball...




Well, I can't believe it, but I just finished registering Samuel for tee ball!!!! My baby is not a baby anymore! Rob and I aren't sure what to expect, in regards to his behavior and participation, but we figured we had to start somewhere. And well, $55 didn't seem like too much to possibly waste on the attempt! We are hopeful for the experience and excited to get more involved in our community and meet other parents! Pray for our little guy as he embarks on his first big boy adventure! Practices start at the end of February and games start April 4th! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Callie said...

How fun! We will have to come to some of those games!

pastor justin said...

Fantastic. Sam is going to be a natural.
And, consider that $55 an investment. He will be making $250 million playing CF for the Rangers.

Judy Marquart said...

Go, Sam !! Wish I lived closer so that I could come see you play and yell for you ... I know you'll do great. I bet that Pop is really excited for you, too, and will be up there first chance he gets to watch you play!!
Love you much ... Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Samuel,
You can count on Nana and Pop being there for the first game. When we come up in Feb. Pop will take you to get all the necessary gear. New bat, some T-balls, batting gloves, and of course black for under the eyes. Can't wait..seen you all soon. Love POP

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Sam is getting all grown up. :( but... What fun it will be for you guys! I remember like it was yesterday all the little games we went to, so much fun. Please let us know when he is playing so we can cheer him on.

Give those little rascals a kiss for me and tell them Ms MNelly loves them!! :D

Kelly said...

How did I miss this post? This is going to be quite an adventure for Sam, isn't it? And for you two, I'm sure, as well! :) HOW FUN! Maddie pointed at Sam's pic and said "Member him?" She does! Yay! Love and miss you guys! xoxo