Wednesday, August 12, 2009

under construction

So....our new home got started on Aug. 22nd and it is well underway now! The first two pictures are just a few days after the construction began, and then the rest are the pics we took on Sunday!
Sunday was an awesome day.... it began with an amazing sermon at church preached by my very own Robbie! I never expected to be so impacted by the death of Jacob in Genesis 50! Take a listen...http://www.gracechurchfrisco.org/our-sermon-audio/2009_08_09_Rob_Tombrella_48kbps.mp3 ! Then after a wonderful afternoon nap, we headed out with the boys to check out the progress on our home! Quite a change had occurred!It was framed and we could really picture all the rooms as we walked through it! It was so fun! We are SOOOOO excited about it!


Our big boys in our "front yard".



Our home takes shape!






Sam and Joel in their room!


...in the family room. I can just imagine the
family nights of fun to be had in that room! :)





MY kitchen! Oh, I can't wait! There will
be a window behind me and an island
right in front of me....so excited!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! So excited for you guys! How fun it must be to watch your house being built!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle! It's gonna look amazing! Hugs!

jeanna said...

It looks great, I am sure you are excited. I can just imagine all the fun cooking you will be doing with all that room! I am so excited for you guys! Love you!

Rebekah said...

The house is going up so quickly! Is it very close to your current home? Very happy for you guys, and so fun that the boys are old enough to (sort of?) understand what's going on!