Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas '07 - Part 3

Well, the last and final installment of the "Christmas '07" Saga! Promise!
Our first and then also last stop on our trip back to TX was at my parents' home! What a joy to see them at the airport as soon as we arrived and then get to spend quality time together with them! We were able to take a morning and go visit my two grandmothers at their homes one day and spend some time with my sister and her family!
One New Year's Eve we all met at Fuzzy's Pizza (my all-time favorite pizza joint!) to enjoy good food and fun before we headed back to MD the following day. And that, sadly will be the last time we get to see my sister's family until probably next Christmas...they are relocating to Portland, OR at the end of the month! We will miss you all DEARLY, but trust that the Lord is more than able to guide, direct, and protect you in OR, just as he has in TX! We love you!
Here are a few pics of our days in Houston...enjoy!

Cousins engrossed in a movie together!

All the grandkids with Nana-MeMe (long story!) and Pop!

Oh the joy of a long awaited Buz Lightyear from a 2-year old
little boy!


Cousins playing in the "castle" at the
local mall! Sure wish something like
this was near us! The kids think it is so fun!

Sam and Rebekah "playing" the pilot
game at Fuzzy's!


Alicia and Stephen with Rob and I before we said
or last "goodbye". :(


This is how we discovered the boys one
night when I went in to cover them up! Joel became
the pack-n-play escape artist while on our trip and would
climb out whenever he pleased. Thankfully, he has not yet
attempted it with his crib!

5 comments:

Callie said...

ha ha, the "me-me" thing stuck!!

Solange said...

Wow! Girl thank you for sharing! I can not wait until you guys come back and Maurice plays with your boys.Love you!

jeanna said...

The pictures are sweet. I was wondering how long it would take Joel to escape from the pack n play! I will be praying for you sisiter and Stephen. I emailed you about a date for us to come visit.

Laura said...

That picture of Joel with Buzz Lightyear is priceless! We miss seeing your smiling face at Grace. See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures of your wonderful family. I have enjoyed looking/ reading your blog. Can you send me your e-mail address? Thanks for the Christmas card - I was so happy to hear from ya'll. WOW - ya'll are in the Washington!!! I love the last pic of Joel and Sam. I have a similar pic of Ella & Karis; but Karis had escpaed her crib! Have with that!!

allisoncoates@sbcglobal.net