Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Catch Up Time!


Well, we returned to MD late last night after 2+ weeks away in TEXAS!!! We had a great time and, all things considered, the boys did very well....especially on the plane rides! The Lord was so merciful and kind to us! It was so great seeing all of our family and then most of our friends back home in Frisco during our quick trip up the last weekend! What a joy and blessing you ALL are to us! We miss you already and can't wait to return home in just over 5 months! Time really does fly!


Today I am trying to get our life a bit back to normal...though I don't think I will be able to do it all! I've sorted the mail, emptied all but one suitcase, put the boys clothes away, sorted old toys in the living room toybox, displayed all our new pictures of friends and family from Christmas card, set up Sam's tent to play in, gathered all the Christmas stuff to be put away, one load of laundry, and fixed lunch. (Can you tell it makes me feel like I've accomplished something in my day by listing it all?!) The last 2 things I REALLY need to get done before I lay my head on the pillow tonight is make a menu and grocery list, and then go grocery shopping! I obviously saved my "favorite" things for last....


Well, I will try make a few posts with pictures from our trip to TX in the coming days...bear with me! Oh, and Happy New Year! 2008....hard to believe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey michelle
so sad we missed you guys! glad to hear you'd a great trip!
happy 2008!
cate miller

Anonymous said...

Well Michelle I missed you again. I went to Oklahoma with my mom and Cody. Sounds like you guys were busy anyway and we wouldn't really have had much opportunity to visit.

I am so glad the trip went well and the boys did so great traveling. The kids don't return to school from holiday until Monday so we still have time to relax.

My Christmas stuff won't come down until Monday. They'll come home from school and it will all be ready to be put away. :)

Stay warm!

Diane said...

Michelle,
So glad I caught glimpse of you! Hope the time flies between now and June!

jeanna said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun time in Tx, I can't wait to go this summer. I am also glad you back so we can talk. I missed you!