Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Crafts!

Last week, because it was a cold and snowy week, I tried to fill our days with some Christmas cheer! The boys and I did a variety of crafts together from coloring and decorating some paper trees and stockings, to a gingerbread house, and a few others in between! It was the first time I've every really tried crafts with the boys and it was a lot of fun! Sam was definitely more into it, but Joel at least liked eating the edible ones! :) Hope you enjoy the pics of our activities!





You can see what I mean in this picture about Joel not
really being into it.






Our finished house! Yes, it was a kit...I am
no Martha Stewart!




Sam intently working on his marshmallow snowman.

Joel's finished snowman (minus the arms).


Our Christmas cookies....thanks to Pillsbury's pre-cut
Christmas tree cookies! I rolled out the extra dough and
cut circles to make ornament cookies. The boys really
loved it but thought they could eat EVERY one they decorated.

6 comments:

Aaron said...

I don't understand why they couldn't eat every cookie that they made- that's my rule! (Actually, Holly usually makes the cookies and I still try to eat 'em all...)

Looks like a lot of fun, we can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

That is too precious! I love it! I wish I had time to do fun things like that with Lily. Between working, speech therapy and gymnastics, I am finding hardly any time. You are so blessed!

~Susannah~

Kelly said...

I love the pictures, Michelle! Cute, cute Joel! I love the hand resting on his chin! Praying for you as you prepare for your journey! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Michelle
Thank you very much for your Christmas letter and the picture! I love you friend
Solange

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the letter and the picture
I love you friend
SOlange

laura said...

wow. even with the kit- or gingerbread house looked NOTHING like that- i'm so impressed.