Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Piece of Home Came to Visit!

Last week I was blessed by a visit from my dear friend Holly and her sweet little boy, Judah! With two two-year-olds and a six month old in our midst, we didn't get to do a whole lot, but it was such a joy to have her here! It really felt like a piece of home came to visit...especially since she and her husband are living in and taking care of our house while we are away! She was such an encouragement to me and it was just great being together! I have missed her and all my friends back in Texas dearly! I wish you ALL could come visit!
Friday night, Holly's last night here, she and I were able to get out together and go to a local restraurant for dessert and just some good 'ole girl time! Rob was SO kind to watch all three boys and allow us this treat! Thanks Honey! :)
And Holly, thank you, for taking the time out to make the trip alone with Baby Judah! I'm sorry your stay wasn't more "exciting", but please know that you refreshed my spirit by being here! It was such fun seeing you be Judah's Mommy....he is so blessed to have you! I love you dear friend and thank the Lord for putting you in my life!



Beautiful Holly and her precious Baby Judah!

She and I before we braved the cold to go out for our "girl's night".
And I promise I am not as fat as that picture and sweater make me appear!...ugh!

3 comments:

jeanna said...

You don't look fat! You just look like you are bundled up to face the cold weather!

Michelle said...

Thanks, you are kind...I can always count on you! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that I wasn't able to make the trip! I know that God gave you and Holly a wonderful time with each other. Maybe I will get to come see you before you come home.

I miss you friend!