Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob!




Just wanted to take a minute to wish my beloved a wonderful birthday! Today he turns 31 and I am more in love with him today, than when he turned 21!


Rob, you are the man of my dreams and I could not be more blessed than to have you as my husband! You love me, serve me, and sacrafice for me in more ways than I ever take notice of and I want to say thank you! The fact that the Lord chose you for me still humbles me because you are a man who walks with God and wants to live to proclaim his gospel! I am amazed that you chose me to walk that road alongside you!

Not only are you an amazing husband, but also a wonderful daddy to our boys! There is no other man I would want to set before them as an example of godliness and Biblical manhood than you! Thank you for loving them so completely!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

4 comments:

pastor justin said...

Happy Birthday Rob.
Nice bike!

I think you gave me your sickness through email! I was down all last week.

jeanna said...

Sweet and true words Michelle! You are a very blessed woman to be married to Rob, of course, he is pretty blessed to be married to you, I am a little bias in that area, since you are my best friend! Happy Birthday Rob, you really are getting old!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Rob ... and I see you've been borrowing something from the boys again!! Hope you had a great day ... keep having birthdays, and you'll end up older than me!!

Hugs to all ...
Judy in Houston

Anonymous said...

thank you all--

i love you guys--and most of all love this woman who does this blog. she is my best friend and the one who has my heart.

Rob