Monday, February 23, 2009

the "draft results...



Well, the "draft" results are in and it seems Samuel has been chosen to play on the Athletics t-ball team!!! His practices start on Wednesday and then games start on April 4th! They will be sporting green jerseys and white pants along with a green and yellow cap! So, if you want look like a fan, go out and purchase some Athletics gear yourself! ;)

Also, please pray for him as he will be entering a new "phase" and we want him to make new friends and enjoy himself! Pray also for Rob and I to be patient with him as he adjusts and to make new friends as well among the other parents! And may the Lord be evident in our lives and family as we interact with those around us at the practices and games!

Go Athletics!

6 comments:

jeanna said...

Go Sam! Good luck in your first year of t-ball!

Jordan Family said...

Yay Sam! Can't wait to see you in your uniform little buddy. -Mrs. Jordan

Judy Marquart said...

Go, Sam !! ... I'm already wishing I was in the stands watching you!! Have fun, and I know you'll do well!!
Love you ... Aunt Judy

Kelly said...

SO fun! My sister played Tball and was also on the "Oakland A's"! FUN! We'll be praying for you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, we'll be cheering Sam on!

Rebekah said...

Go Sam and Go Athletics! I am excited for you guys as you interact with the children and families on Sam's team. I know you will be a blessing to them, and I hope you find wonderful opportunities coming out of this new season.