Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Love!

Saturday was Rob's 32nd birthday! We celebrated by going out to dinner with a big group of friends! But now I wanted to take a moment of your time and tell you why I celebrate Rob everyday!...
Rob, you are my dream come true! A loving husband, caring father, and truest friend I've ever had! I celebrate you on, not just your birthday, but everyday, because of who God created you to be! He created you a man who thirsts for God's Word, and it is contagious! He created you a man who longs for others all across this globe to know Jesus and the salvation he offers through the glorious gospel...again, it is contagious! And he created you a man who genuinely loves and cares for others. He made you a man who loves humor and smiles and laughs more often than most people...thank you! And God also created you as one who cherished his wife, as Christ loves and cherishes the church, and selfishly, I am probably most grateful for that!
Robbie, I celebrate the life God has give you, but more importantly, I celebrate and give glory to the One who gave you life and made you who you are today!
Basically Rob, your life points me (and so many others) back to Jesus...and I am grateful!

2 comments:

Jordan Family said...

Great job honoring Rob Michelle!

Judy Marquart said...

I knew I was forgetting something this weekend ... happy belated birthday, Rob!!
Love ya ... Judy