Monday, March 16, 2009

the war rages on...

Sam's new favorite thing to do it set up all his army guys, batmen, or pirates for a "fight". I love to watch him set them just-so, and tell me all about who are the good guys, and who are the bad guys (Sam is ALWAYS the leader of the good guys)! However I have found that I am not very good at playing this with him and Joel. I don't know how to make very good shooting sounds or any sound effects for that matter! And once the "fight" is over (which lasts all of 10 seconds, if that long), it's back to setting them up. I have a girl's brain and this is simply not how I played growing up! Rob on the other hand, of course, is MUCH better at it! They love playing with him, and I have noticed lately that they aren't asking me to play war with them as much as they used to....I guess they've caught on. Enjoy the pictures!



The happy general.


The "good guys" ready for battle!


The "bad guys" (which is led by the little brother, of course),
prepared for battle.





1 comment:

Jordan Family said...

Poor Noah, he needs some action figures. He is more acquainted playing with a tea set then preparing for a battle. Target here we come!