Monday, March 9, 2009

6 month old Asher!!!

Today Asher went for his 6 month check up! Time sure has flown by! He is doing well and continuing to light up our home with his smiles! He is currently 15 pounds and 26 inches long/tall! Basically average, though his weight is slightly below average...his thighs tell a different story altogether! :) He is enjoying trying cereal, fruits and veggies though his favorites seem to be sweet potatoes! He can down a whole stage 1 far of food after dinner-time nursing! He may not be "below average" for long!
He also is getting better sitting up, and I'm sure in no time he will be doing it on his own! That is my favorite stage, when they sit up but don't move around yet....so nice to be able to put them down to play without fearing yet what they may get into while you aren't looking!
Enjoy the pics!




2 comments:

Jordan Family said...

Absolutely adorable! I have got to think of a different adjective to describe him, but alas, none come to mind. :)

Judy Marquart said...

I'm with the Jordan Family ... "absolutely adorable"!! Does that child ever do anything other than smile? I know I've been around him twice in his short life, but he seems to be an absolutely happy baby that doesn't know how to do anything other than smile!! Love it!! Give him a hug for me ... and don't leave out Sam and Joel!! Tell Joel I think of him whenever I see trains!!
Love to all ... Judy