Tuesday, September 15, 2009

girls' night out!

A few weeks ago my dear friend Amanda, who now lives in Sequin, came into town to celebrate her birthday! We had a small "girl's night out" to rejoice with her and have some fun! We began with a delicious dinner at Cheesecake Factory followed by cheesecake, of course, and then we headed back to Holly's house for some coffee and games! We had a blast just being together, acting silly, laughing, dancing, and playing cards! For the evening we weren't moms or wives or career women, we were just girls.... A break we all should take from time to time! There is much to be said for laughing and having fun! I believe it is a sweet gift from the Lord!
Here are a few pics that captured a bit of our evening! I miss you Amanda and was blessed to be a part of your b-day and spend the evening having fun with you! Your friendship, even across the miles, continues to be a blessing to me! I love you friend!

The birthday girl, Amanda, and I!

Another sweet friend, Erin, who is not only a great friend,
but a great hairstylist as well!

The beauties!


...hey, we all need to be a bit silly at times!
(I struck the best "Sam's mad" face I could muster!)



The dealin' birthday girl in action! ;)


Proper ladies...pinkies up!



3 comments:

jeanna said...

Looks like you guys had fun. What a great idea, a girls night out, sounds so much fun! Miss you girl!

Jordan Family said...

Love it!!! That was the best girls night birthday bash! You left out the best part though...the dancing. :) O wait I have the video on that! ;) Don't worry I won't black mail you...yet. Love you too and miss you tons! -aj

Rebekah said...

Michelle, you look really really great! Glad you got some time out with your friends.