Tuesday, January 5, 2010

mexico

Okay, so I am slowing trying to catch up on my blog...sorry for the slow posting. December was crazy, but good! Anyways, back in November, Rob and I took a 10 anniversary trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We left a few days after Thanksgiving and went with some of our best friends, Jeanna and Justin, whom we have known since college and who also celebrated their 10 year anniversary in October. My parents were gracious enough to keep our boys while we were away and even though all the boys were sick and having to take medicine numerous times a day, they faithfully took care of them and made it possible for us to have a relaxing vacation! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for being so generous and for caring for our boys and blessing Rob and I in that way! We are most grateful!
So, now here are a few pics from our Mexico adventure! We relaxed, swam, sunbathed, biked, played tennis, ate, and ate some more! Overall it was a blast and I can't wait 'til we get to do it again! ;)

My parents, still looking sane, BEFORE we headed out!


Rob and I at the airport after meeting up w/ Jeanna & Justin.


Friends, even after all these years and all the miles between us!



Friends who love to give each other their favorite things, books!


Our 1st (of oh so many) meals together!





Us on the beach!




Our view from our chairs on the beach....ahhh!




Dressed up for our dinner reservation at the French restraunt!






Jeanna and I reading...yes...the same book! ;)






Jeanna and Justin the night we were headed to the Asian restraunt.





One of our new friends...iguanas were everywhere!

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Good pics girl! It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again either! Love you!