Friday, February 5, 2010

a few asher pics...

Nothing big has been happening in our life lately, so the pictue taking has been nill to none. I did take a few of Asher a week or so ago and thought I would post them. He is such a cutie with quite a fun personality! He laughs, smiles, and seems just plain happy most of the time! (A true kindness of the Lord in my house of 3 boys!) He absolutely loves books, shoes, trains, and bellies! He never tires of carrying books over to me and settling into my lap for a quick read before he heads off the get another one and do it all over again! It is quite funny! And he insists on having shoes on nearly all the time. He isn't picky on whose they are either; could be his, a big brother's, Daddy's, or even Mommy's...any will suffice in his eyes! He now is starting to make the sounds the animals make when we look at them in his books; the "he haw" of the donkey is the cutest! He also can say "cho cho" for his trains, and he excels at "DA-DA" very loudly! And he finally is waving bye-bye, though not always on command! He actually waved at a book cover that had Dave Ramsey's picture on it in the bookstore the other day! So funny!
We all seem to be more in love with him as each day passes and so grateful his sweet spirit is among us! He truly brightens up any room he enters! Thank you, once again Lord, for our sweet Asher!
Rub-a-dub-dub, three boys in the tub!

...literally walking into the pillar!
(don't this he's quite ready for the Cowboys yet.)

Waving from one of his hiding spots!


Ahhhhh!


Big boy!


Oh, how I love that sweet face!


What a gem!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh my goodness~ i just recently found you online. your family is so precious. i can't believe you have 3 kiddos! i would love to catch up at some point. you are such a beautiful wife and mother- just like i always knew you would be.

love you,
nicole danner

jeanna said...

He is too cute girl, what a blessing from the Lord!

Michelle said...

Oh Nicole! I am so happy to hear from you! Thanks for the kind words! I would love to catch up soon! I'm on facebook if you want to find me there or Nicole Holland has my email so you could get it from her...
Did you get our Christmas card? I think I sent you one to the address Nicole gave me. Miss you friend and again, would love to catch up! Hope you read this!!!!