Thursday, February 25, 2010

sick zone ending.



  • We officially have been to the doctor 4 times, and maybe one more time is needed tomorrow (for Asher).

  • The flu has ended.

  • Joel has a double ear infection now.

  • Asher has a new mysterious fever w/ no other symptoms.

  • Tball practice starts this weekend and their team name is now the Indians (sort of bummed about that b/c last year we went all out on the A's gear. Sorry Pop. Oh well, Academy shirts and/or caps will suffice this year!)

  • Rob and I are going on a date tonight, thanks to our good friends Stan and Sarah! Much needed! Sometimes I feel like the kids and I just want to be w/ "Daddy", ie. my man! ;)

  • My parents came last weekend and Rob's parents come this weekend! We love it when the grandparents visit! So much fun! Thanks for taking the time out guys to spend a weekend with us! We love you all!

  • Rob is preaching this Sunday!!!!! Yeah! Can't help but love it when my all-time favorite preacher preaches!

  • Boys went back to school today!! Yeah! They love it and hey, so do I!

1 comment:

Jordan Family said...

Wish we could be there to hear him preach and I am so sorry to hear how sick you have all been. :( I will be praying for Joel. He must be in a lot of pain. Poor little guy. :(