Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Latest


Well, this week has had many up's and downs and it's really only half way over! Saturday night Rob started feeling bad, and by Sunday morning he was willing to admit he was sick! Monday morning he went to the doctor and was diagnosed with bronchitis!!! Monday afternoon I left all the boys while they slept to go to my doctor appointment. Everything with the baby looks great and I got to hear the heartbeat!! What a wonderful sound!




The boys are fairing okay amidst the "sick zone", though they are possibly showing small signs of a cold coming on...nothing major! Praise the Lord for his protection from all the germs! And Rob is on the mend now that he's had 2 and 1/2 days of antibiotics running through him! He plans to try to attend class tomorrow, though promises to come home if he starts feeling bad again or gets over tired.




Sorry I don't have any recent pictures to post! I am itching for a warm day to get out with the boys and play and snap away! Hurry Spring!!! This Texas girl has Spring fever something awful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the update. I am praying for you guys.Solange