Friday, February 22, 2008

New Bundle of Joy on the Way!

Just wanted to officially share our newest and most surprising news of the winter...we are expecting our 3rd little Tombrella sometime in mid September! I will be 11 weeks pregnant this Sunday and last week we had our first ultrasound of the baby! Everything looked good...there is only one (thank heavens!), and her heart (we are hopeful for a girl, can you tell?) was beatin' away! Of course we won't really know the sex for another 9 weeks or so...we just pray that Sam's request for a baby sister is prophetic! :)
I've been feeling pretty lousy the past 5 weeks, but the light at the end of the morning sickness "tunnel" is getting brighter as my 12 weeks mark is nearly in sight!
Rob has been such a huge help, carrying the load many nights of fixing dinner, missing some classes to help me at home, and taking care of the boys. He also has done more laundry than he's probably done our entire marriage, and I am SO grateful! What a kind, gracious, and serving husband I have...thank you Rob for caring for me in such tangible ways! You are truly a treasure!

12 comments:

erin said...

Yay! Congratulations! Sorry you haven't been feeling so great, though. You'll be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I love you!!
Solange

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys and will be praying for you all!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Michelle, my birthday is
Sept. 14 so let's shoot for that date ok?!?!?

Having a little girl would be so much fun for those boys (all of them he he). She would get so spoiled!

We love you guys!

jeanna said...

I am glad that you finally posted about being pregnant. I am so excited for you! I love you, and we are praying for a girl!

laura said...

congratulations!! jeanna told me earlier this week and i have been waiting to see you publish it for all to know- we are thrilled. the third baby is difficult, b/c you are chasing kids- i will be praying that the morning sickness will end soon.

Lauren said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Miss you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and Rob. I'm with Sam ... hope it's a girl so he and Joel will have a little sister!! Hope you're starting to feel better.

Love to all ... Judy
Houston, TX

Anonymous said...

Congrats y'all!!

Diane said...

I am so excited for you to come home and for this little baby to arrive!!!

Callie said...

Yay!! Tombrella babies are the cutest!! Love you...

Laura said...

How absolutely wonderful! Another beautiful Tombrella... I can't wait to meet her! I hope you feel better pretty soon. You're in our prayers, always!