Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Asher is 2 months old!

I took Asher to the pediatrician for his 2 month well-baby check on Monday. He is doing very well and growing like a weed! He is weighing in now at 11 lbs. 3oz. and is 24 inches long! His weight is pretty average but his length is up there on the chart! Another tall boy in our midst it seems!
He is officially sleeping through the night now and turning into quite a happy baby! We feel so blessed to have him and his brothers seem to agree as well! :) He is cooing more and more and will smile at you a lot now! So very sweet! I'm definitely in love...again! ;)

1 comment:

Judy Marquart said...

Just what I needed to hear ... he's going to be taller than me before he's a year old!! haha Really, though, I'm glad to hear that he's doing so well. Give him a hug for me and also one for Sam and Joel.

Judy in Houston, Texas