Sunday, November 2, 2008

Visitors and Halloween!

My Granny w/ all her grandsons!

The newest grandson w/ his great-grandma!

My MeMe w/ her 16th great grandchild!!! Wow!


Checking out an I Spy book w/ their Nana and MeMe!

Our little Pumpkin!


Too cute to only post one picture of him!
My sweet Asher!


Our timid little trick-or-treaters!


Checking out Cody's loot!

"Can we fix it?!"
"Ahoy Matey!"

Playing marbles w/ Pop...their FAVORITE passtime!

This week was very busy...my Granny stopped by on the way home to Houston from Oklahoma to meet our sweet little Asher, and then on Friday my parents came up and brought my MeMe to visit and meet Asher as well! They were sweet times with all of them and so great to see each one of them meet, hold, love on, and enjoy little Asher!

Halloween was fun this year...the boys were actually into it! Sam was a pirate and Joel decided on Bob the Builder at the last minute (he didn't like the fireman cosutme I bought, of course). Only 5 minutes into the night though, they weren't recognizable b/c they had shed most of their costumes (ie. Sam's eyepatch and hat and Joel's hardhat). We timed our trick-or-treating just right though and the boys ended up getting to go along with their little friend Cody, our neighbor, to ring the doorbells (he's the spiderman in the pics)! I think the boys just ended up having more fun running on the sidewalk with their friend in the dark, than actually doing the trick-or-treating! Ahhh, the joys of boys! :)

3 comments:

Jordan Family said...

So cute Michelle! And yes I think we should start praying for your asher to marry my Lizzy! Miss you tons-AJ

Judy Marquart said...

How wonderful that the great-grandmothers got to visit!! I know Mom really enjoyed seeing all of them, and especially getting to "meet" Asher for the first time. I am anxious myself to see him for the first time ... can hardly wait!! Give them all a hug and kiss from me.
Love to all ... Aunt Judy
in Houston, Texas

Alicia Hartman said...

They are all so cute! I can't wait to meet and hold and cuddle that precious Asher! I can't believe that you have three boys - you are an amazing mommy, sister, and friend! I love you and miss you tons! Give all those boys hugs and kisses from us all - alicia