Friday, October 16, 2009

five for friday...

It's been a while, so here goes:

1. We are all moved into our new home!!!! We absolutely love it, and now that it is not raining, we are getting to enjoy our porch and backyard! This house is so much more than I ever dreamed possible and I am SOOOO thankful to the Lord for it and his obvious blessing and kindness towards us in it! Can't wait to make lots of memories here!

2. Rob is taking me on a date tonight! Yeah! No pressure Babe, but I hope it's good! I need some fun and relaxing! It's been a long two weeks indoors outnumbered by very active boys!

3. Asher is into EVERYTHING!! And I mean EVERYTHING! He loves the kitchen cabinets, opening them,that is and pulling out whatever is inside. He loves pulling on drawer knobs, even if it means the entire table may fall over on him! AHHH! Oh, and his new favorite thing is to step/climb up on things and stand. He climbs up on the boys stepstool in the bathroom while one of them is on it....it's so cute! He obviously can't wait to do the things that they can!

4. Sam was "Chapel Angel of the Day" yesterday at school and he was beaming! He couldn't wait to show me when he came out of class and then tell his Daddy about it as soon as he got home! I nearly cried as I watched him tell Rob all about it, why he got it, and how all the other kids gave him a high five on the way out. We are so proud of him and how he is really maturing and growing! He absolutely loves school! And he really is getting good at communicating all that he did during the day and what he is learning! I am so thankful!

5. And there's our sweet Joel-er Bear! No matter how big he gets, I'm afraid he will forever be my Joel-er Bear! He is doing well in school too and loving it! He likes to tell me all about his friends and who he ate lunch with (his life revolves around meals)! He still struggles a bit with studdering, but it really seems to be improving. I am going to call the public school next week and see about getting him evaluated though...I'm sure with a little help he will improve greatly and not get frustrated when he is excited and wants to tell me something (and neither will I)!

2 comments:

TryonMom27 said...

Great blog, Michelle. I loved reading about your boys and all your doing. Sounds like the house is awesome.

Thank you for the comment on my blog and the prayers. We are doing well considering the circumstances. My kids are learning ALOT about being servants.

Hope to see you soon at church. We're sick here as well so we'll be staying away from church this weekend.

God Bless

jeanna said...

Good recap of the week, I hope your date was great, I have no doubts, your huband is such a romantic at hear. It is so good to hear about Sam, God is good and faithful when we continue to obey and do what He commands. Love you girl!