Monday, November 19, 2007

36 Years...



No, it's not my birthday...I'm not that old yet! Today is my parents 36th wedding anniversary! 36 years ago they said "I do", for better or worse, and, by God's grace, they meant it! Their marriage is a true example of God's grace and faithfulness. They have depended on him for all things and he has helped them! I have wonderful childhood memories of my parents outwardly expressing their love for each other with lots of hugs, kisses, apologies, weekends away, nights out, and meaningful gifts. It truly was, and still is, an example of what a godly marriage should look like. They both sacraficially loved each other as my mom helped my dad, and my dad led my mom and our family.

Thank you Mom and Dad, for exemplifying Ephesians 5, setting an example as to what a marriage should look like, and loving the Savior! I am so blessed to be your daughter!

And thank you, Lord, for my parents and for blessing them with 36 wonderful years of marriage! Continue to be glorified in their lives and marriage, and bless them with many more years together! All praise and glory to you!

1 comment:

Rob Tombrella said...

Congratulations!

We love you and admire your love for each other from a distance!