Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A New Style!

Well, with a new baby coming, I've been hankering for a new hairstyle...so here it is! I like it, I think, but we'll see if I can achieve the same results after washing and drying it myself...that's always the real test of a good hairstyle!
Oh, and well Sam told me he likes it! He said, "It's so nice Mommy! You so pretty Mommy!" That made my day! So whether any of you agree with my three year old or not...I am more than content with those words of affirmation!


7 comments:

Diane said...

It is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you would cute in a paper sack so what does that tell you???
I love the cut and you look fantastic! :))

How do you feel? Hey I put your link on my blog. Then I can remember to check in more often.

Callie said...

Totally cute! I love it. I'm sure you will be able to style the same way. You always style your hair so cute! Hey, to get that baby watcher thing, go to my blog and underneath the baby is a button that says "Get Widget". Click on it and it will send you to the website where you fill in your info and then upload it to blogger. It's super easy.

Anonymous said...

CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!! and I really mean that! ; )
~Susannah~

jeanna said...

i think it is really cute, i have been thinking about cutting mine much shorter, but i always say that.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the kind affirmations friends! I miss you all!

Alicia Hartman said...

I think it looks great! You have great hair! I love you sis!