Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And the Sonogram Says...

Well, yesterday we had our anticipated ultrasound to see our little one's progress and try to determine the sex. Everything looked great and the little one seems to really like it's hands as they were up near it's face and mouth the whole time! So cute!

It took quite a while, but they were very thorough! I was amazed how much better the images were than even when we had Joel's sonogram. We could actually make stuff out on the screen all by ourselves! A student started the sonogram (she is graduating next month she said), and then another lady came in to finish. At the very end, Rob asked once again, if they could determine the sex. Of course they told us they weren't allowed to give a definitive answer, but as the little behind came into view, an extra little something seemed to appear between the legs...yep, it would appear that the Tombrella's are going to be a family of 3 boys! Oh my! We were in shock...and I must confess, I still am a bit.

So, there you have it. Another boy. Maybe as the due date draws closer we will have a poll for a name for this little guy. We're a bit stumped in that area.

7 comments:

jeanna said...

Wow! Another Tombrella boy! God wants you to feel very special with all those males in your house. I am excited for you. I know you really wanted a girl, but God is good. Another sweet boy to be your little man! I love you girl, and I guess I will be having to return all your baby clothes sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

Another little brother for Sam and Joel ... I'm sure God knows what he's doing, but I was sure hoping for a little girl, as Sam was; but as long as he's healthy, what more can we ask for, right?! Take care of yourself, and I love you!!

Love to all !!
Judy in Houston, Texas

Callie said...

Tombrella boys are the cutest! And who knows, maybe I'll have a girl and they can still get married. Or maybe I'll have a boy and they'll be best friends...Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! Sometimes you get the girl at your next try! I know God is good and he will give you a girl because that is the desire of your heart and He loves you!! I miss you!
Solange

Kelly said...

Yay! Another little Tombrella boy to raise for the glory of God! Praying for you as you prepare your heart and home for another little rough and tumble guy :) xoxo

Aaron said...

I think Joel's middle name should be this little guy's first name. That'd be fun!

Just a thought.

;o)

Anonymous said...

I know you were hoping for a girl, but little boys are so precious! I am so blessed with mine, I know you will be too!