Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Spring So Far...

Well, the spring is off to a great start and I thought I would catch you all up, via photos! I have a ton I haven't uploaded to the blog, so here are a few!
In early April, our dear friends, Jeanna and Justin came for a short visit and brought their daughter Karis (3 like Sam) and their new little boy, Noah, born in December! We had a great time being together, just wished they could have stayed longer!!!
My Dad mailed the boys marbles to play with because they had been asking for some of "Pop's marbles". I figured out a way to use the Hot Wheels track we have for tons of marbles fun!
In Mid-April Rob went to the Together for the Gospel conference (T4G) in Louisville, KY so I tried to fill the days with the boys with some fun! Our last day before Daddy came home was spent at the DC Zoo with a friend, Ashley, and her two kiddos! It was a lot of fun, but I think Mommy would have more fun next time if Daddy comes too! ;)
Once Daddy returned, we spent a family day at Great Falls, VA state park
enjoying the beautiful weather, waterfalls, rocks, and picnic lunch! It was a
very memorable day that we hope we can repeat before we head back to TX in June!
And finally, just last Sunday, Rob and I had a day alone in DC planned to go
to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and any other museums or sites we could squeeze in. Due to the weather and sheer magnitude of the Holocaust museum, that is all we did
that day. It was an experience I will not soon forget.
And lastly, the two videos are of the boys playing with the last care package box
we received. I hope you enjoy them and are able to see how much they
have grown and a bit of their personalities as well! ;)
My one pic with Karis, from their visit!


Marbles Fun!




Day at the DC Zoo!
The last day before Daddy came home from T4G
was spent with our friends at the DC Zoo...next time
we'll be sure to take Daddy!!!!!

Daddy's Back!...A Day at Great Falls, VA!



Our rainy day in DC visiting the
Holocaust Museum...powerful place!




Don't know if this will work, or exactly what video it

is...it should be of the boys playing with a box!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! I can't believe how big they have gotten. It was so fun to see those videos, they have changed a lot in these past months. See you soon!

Aaron said...

It is so much fun to hear their voices, we miss y'all and are so excited to see you guys at home next month!

jeanna said...

Looks like you guys have had a very fun spring. I am glad that we got to spend some time with you. I am looking forward to our girls weekend in a few weeks.

Alicia Hartman said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun!! I loved hearing their voices - of course, now I will have to figure out how to do one as well. We miss you guys a ton and can't wait till the next time we can be together!! Love you so much and you look great with your little belly!

Alicia Hartman said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun!! I loved hearing their voices - now I have to figure out how to do videos! We can't wait till we are all together again! We love you so much and you look great with your little belly!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars!!! I can't believe how big those boys have gotten! I can't wait for you guys to get home. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help you.