Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Little Funny...

There are many areas that our precious son, Samuel, has grown in over the past year....
what a joy and answer to our prayers!
However, there is one area that could still use a bit of work...
Below you will find the evidence!
(I couldn't make it publish very large, so I stretched the photo myself,
hence the slight blurriness.)



"Stand here son. Right here."
(All you belly lovers out there...notice my roundness?!)


Yes, posed photos of any kind are not Sam's forte yet...we continue to be hopeful for the future!


3 comments:

jeanna said...

Your belly is so cute, I can't wait to see you this weekend! Karis doesn't even like taking pictures these days, thus all my pictures of her are not very good.

Aaron said...

I totally understand Sam's position...Holly still has to put duct tape where she wants me to stand for pictures...

laura said...

precious belly. enjoy your weekend with jeanna. one day i'm going to tag along...we might be 40 by then.