Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Update!


Well, I went to the doctor today for my 36 week check-up and after a slightly painful "event" (all you moms out there know what I'm referring to!), my doctor informed me that I am dialated to 2.5cm and 70% effaced. (Sorry if that is too much info for my men readers, but all you ladies know that that is good news!) We are on our way and probably sooner than expected, we will be meeting our new little guy! Can't wait to hold him and see him in person! Yeah!

7 comments:

Aaron said...

Wow, congratulations, how exciting! But hey, wait until Friday when I get back at least, deal?

The Heitlands said...

Looks like the end is near... all i gotta say is you better not go before me!! :) Hang in there.

jeanna said...

Yeah Michelle, I know you are so excited to be getting closer to baby boy. I am praying for you!

Jordan Family said...

I can't wait for news of his arrival.Yay! Your going to raise great husbands!

laura said...

aahhh. you are so tactful about describing your visit!! praying for you as you prepare for that sweet little boy to join the family.

Diane said...

Just remember the deal...a baby before the 5th!

Michelle said...

Aaron, I think we're safe...
Diane, I'll do my best! And Lori, well, no promises! Hope yours comes soon though!